The following is a list of the codes we currently use:
- 200 OK = The request has succeeded.
- 400 BAD REQUEST = faulty values in the request parameters.
Most often returned when the input_text field is empty.
- 401 UNAUTHORIZED = The request requires user authentication, which failed.
Please check the site_code and api_key request parameters.
- 404 NOT FOUND = The server has not found anything matching the Request.
- 405 METHOD NOT ALLOWED = Eva currently supports only "HTTP GET" requests.
- 429 TOO MANY REQUESTS = The site_code quota has been exceeded. See http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6585#section-4
- 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR = A bug escaped us. Sorry. We are on it.
Post a Comment