EVA recently learned a new Geo attribute based on end-user inputs and I thought this is a good opportunity to show off some of EVA's parsing capabilities.
3 nights in the heart of Rome
- "The heart of" is parsed as a Geo Attribute - Center.
2-4 stars not far from the Eiffel Tower
- "Not far from" is parsed as a Geo Attribute - Near.
couple with 3 kids, winter sun
- "Winter Sun" is a fuzzy location (where it is warm in the winter).
Romantic weekend on an island somewhere
- Apparently Island vacations are very popular.
Chateau with indoor pool somewhere in the mountains
- Castles in the mountains. Sounds good!
Someplace hot for xmas
- A warm holiday vacation.
Holiday in the sun for less than $200 per night
- The Sunny Geo Attribute.
The number of attributes used by travelers to describe their needs is simply amazing and we are constantly amazed by the richness of the language.
Try our tech demo at http://evature.com/demo
Post a Comment